Re: [science-iwg] ECE 2013 - Poster session (Update)

Hi,

So the posters will only be up for three hours? I'm asking because of licensing issues with an illustration we're planning to use.

What else do we need to know? Is it expected that there will be someone presenting the poster present during this time?

Best regards,
Torkild