Re: [science-iwg] Update - Poster Session ECE2013

Yes, Trondheim, guess the Torkild and Roskild(e) got a bit mixed up, sorry.

Will you also present something else or is the poster session your only active contribution this time? I have a whole lot of projects like STEM I am involved in, but no active effort so it looks a lot like my client won't let me waste their project time on something I am not talking.

How about some IWG get-together after one of the conference days? Similar to e.g. the drinks after Eclipse DemoCamp Hamburg with several IWG and LocationTech members. I'd be happy to join that and maybe meet a few more or you in person than in Hamburg. Unless my client accepts that day pass that'll be the only opportunity, sort of a "Stammtisch" as I highly doubt given the focus on other stuff any Science IWG presentation will be in the program this time right

Werner Keil Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil |#EclipseUOMo |  @JSR354 | #DevOps

Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* JavaOne US 2013: Sep 23-26 2013, San Francisco, USA. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, JSR 351/354 EG Member will co-present "Java Identity Management", "Java Security", "JSR 354"

* JMaghreb 2.0: Nov 7-8 2013, Casablanca, Morocco. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, JSR 354 EG Member will present "Java Social", "JSR 354"

Back to the top