[scava-dev] Concurrent jobs on Jenkins

Hey Juri,

Hope you're fine. I've been working on the lock mechanism for the knowledge base, in order to prevent concurrent runs of the job.

I think it works, but it's not easy to check since the lock mechanism must be setup on all concurrent branches/prs in order to be effective. Basically, each build checks the lock and waits for it to be free before running. So the builds stop only on the branches that have the mechanism.

It will be generalised when all branches get an update/merge from dev. Or when we move to the Eclipse HIPPs (the CI infra).

If you have reasons to think it doesn't work, please let me know.

Thanks, cheers! :-)

--
boris

Back to the top