Re: [sapphire-dev] Meet about Eclipse 4.x hosting of Sapphire UI?

Am 04.04.11 22:37, schrieb Konstantin Komissarchik:
> That sounds good, Tom. Keep us in a loop on your progress or if you get stuck. I will try to read up on singlesourcing strategies this week.
>
> I wonder if as the first step it would make sense to run Sapphire as is in 4.2 with compat layer, but then run a UI example that doesn't touch workbench API, such as a dialog or a rendered composite embedded in a view using 4.2 API.

Yes that sounds like a good plan I hope I can spend some time this
weekend to give sapphire a spin on the latest 4.1 I-build. My wild guess
that it runs there without problems and if it doesn't we need to see
what is causing problems in our compat layer :-)

Tom

Back to the top