Re: [sapphire-dev] Checkins not showing up in Changes of the build result

I noticed that sometimes the CVS plugin kicks off a build, but doesn’t report the changes. See build 89, 90, etc. Don’t know what is causing that. Probably a bug in the plugin. I have not seen any issues with changes not being present, so I would say that if you see a build with kick off time shortly after your change, then you can be reasonably sure that it does include your change.

- Konstantin

From: Shenxue Zhou [mailto:shenxue.zhou@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 8:51 AM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Subject: Checkins not showing up in Changes of the build result

I made a check-in yesterday into Sapphire 0.3 branch. I could not find its traces in Changes output of yesterday's builds. So I took a look of the Polling log and did find its trace in https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/sapphire-0.3.x/89/pollingLog/?

Am I missing something or is this a hudson problem? It's hard to tell my my check in has actually got into the build.

Thanks,

Shenxue

Back to the top