From: Ling Hao [mailto:ling.hao@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:07 PM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Subject: IModelElement question

Konstantin,

Is the best way to create the individual decorator is via PropertyEditorAssistDecorator? In order to do that I'll need SapphirePropertyEditor and IModelElement. The problem is that the new/empty Text does not have an associated IModelElement yet. These don't get created until the user types something. I'm very confused now. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ling

Back to the top