[rt-pmc] Is Eclipse Riena active?

Greetings Eclipse Riena committers.

/cc Eclipse RT PMC

The Eclipse Riena project appears inactive to me. There has been no commits for a very long time. Likewise, the project has not engaged in an EDP review in multiple years, and there appears to be no activity in the project's communication channels.

Unless somebody can provide us with a compelling reason to do otherwise, the EMO will initiate a termination review on or about September 30 2024.

If there are any adopters who are willing to help with maintaining the project, please make yourselves known.

Please let me know if I've missed something important.

Wayne
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top