Re: [rt-pmc] Meetings in July and August

Fine with me... and sorry for missing today's meeting but the Eclipse Kepler release had priority today.

Thanks,
Markus

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Summer vacation season is here for many of us.  At today's PMC call [1] we briefly discussed cancelling the meetings in July and August.  We can still hold them on demand if issues come up that need a conference call to discuss.  What do others think?

Tom

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/meetings/PMC_Minutes_130626

###
EclipseSource Group
Telefon: +49 721 664733-0 (GMT +2)
Telefax: +49 721 66473329

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top