Re: [rt-pmc] Revisiting blanket and test/build CQs

so this sounds much like the google visualization bundle that RAP was
talking about a while back...cq 3717

not the same but reading over that old thread I think its close enough to apply

like the works-with oracle jdbc drivers stuff, just like jeff was saying

I am good to go with this then,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell