Re: [rt-pmc] rt home page...subproject description

Scott,

You don't appear to have rights to that page. It is located in CVS at dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/rt/ and controlled by the rt-home group.

I updated the webpage to have the following description for ECF

ECF is a framework for supporting the development of distributed Eclipse-based tools and applications. It can be used to create other plugins, tools, or full Eclipse RCP applications that require asynchronous point-to-point or publish-and-subscribe messaging.

Thanks.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---10/05/2009 05:38:52 PM---Greetings,Scott Lewis ---10/05/2009 05:38:52 PM---Greetings,

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/05/2009 05:38 PM

[rt-pmc] rt home page...subproject description

Greetings,

On the current Runtime project home page at
http://www.eclipse.org/rt
there is a list of rt projects...and next to ECF is the following:

Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) [insert short description here]
[to be moved]

I would like to update this information (i.e. add the short
description)...probably just reusing the short description that already
exists for the project on
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=rt.ecf.
Can I do this myself (update this page)?  If so, how?  If not, would
someone with appropriate access please update this information?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott