Re: [riena-dev] putting things together - redview meets riena navigation

this is a great step forward to totally integrate redview into Riena UI + Navigation.

thanks to the investigations from Elias (and Christian giving the OK to put a first implementation of detached views into riena 1.1)
I could make the decision to use Riena UI + Navigation in our projects :-)

looks good to present the first redView beta running and published to download until "Stammtisch" in frankfurt this month

BTW: Flo's screenshot also shows 3 of the new Ridgets contributed to Riena:: Link, Scale, Slider :-)

ekke

Florian Pirchner schrieb:
Hi,

i am happy to present the first version of redview beeing integrated into the riena navigation / application.

I use a SubModuleView to create the redview ui by the RedviewFactory. The redview ui internally already uses ridgets to enhance the ui behaviour.
The SubModuleView creates a RedviewController which derives SubModuleController. All the ridgets currently used in the redview ui are added to this controller. So each ridget can be accessed in the SubModuleController#configureRidget().

;-)

Greetings, Flo