[riena-dev] LnF dynamic ?

Hi Rienaers,

before I investigate into this:

Do you think its possible to do LnF configuration dynamic ?

I imagine an UI to enter different RGB values, switch between different options,
then hit refresh to see the results.

For my own Open Source project I'll do a simple UI design by myself,
but for customer-projects the use-case is different:

design of UI in many cases is done by non-developers and it would ease the process
to have a Riena UI example app where I can do the settings, test on the fly
and print the settings to a logfile

ekke

Back to the top