Re: [riena-dev] custom LnF

in the meantime I think I found the most important settings to describe it for the UI design

but two additional questions:

* Statusline: using the example client - running normal - I can see the statusline and display info, error, warning running the custom lnf I dont see the statusline - where do I have to set this ?

* the top area where the Logo and the Subapplication switcher resides: I dont find the constants to set the gradient colors

--
I'll add what I found out to the Bugzilla when I'm ready to confirm this with you and give perhaps an Idea how to describe this

Back to the top