[riena-dev] DateTextFormat, DecimalTextFormat and I18n

hi,
defining an RDateText I have an attribute to format the date-output

in the discussion yesterday at JAX09 - OSGI ExpertsDay after presenting my OSGI-Riena-EJB3 Server,
I was asked about I18N and Riena DateText or DecimalText fields

is there a way to use I18N ? but then I have to use an I18N key instead of the formatting string

...have not tried this yet - think you riena-experts  have an answer ;-)

thanks for giving me a hint how this is solved in riena world

ekke
BTW: there are 2 scenarios changing the formatting depending from a locale:
a) user-specific (user sets locale at startup)
b) data-specific (invoices from US are shown as 2,000.00 and from DE as 2.000,00)

Back to the top