[riena-dev] TestCollector - How does it work?

Noticed this (see below) in org.eclipse.riena.internal.ui.ridgets.swt today and I'm just curious:

How does it work? Is there some convention I must use (naming, annotation) when writing new tests, so they get automagically added to the suite?

:-)

public class AllTests extends TestCase {

@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
public static Test suite() {
return TestCollector.createTestSuiteWith(Activator.getDefault().getBundle(), AllTests.class.getPackage(),
UITestCase.class);
}
}

Thanks for the info,