Re: [rest-dev] [External] : Jakarta RESTful Web Services-4.0 Content approval

I’m going to put off creating the PR for this until later Monday in order to allow more time for consideration.  The Jakarta Spec committee will be reviewing this next Wednesday so creating the PR on Monday should allow enough time.  Please review and add or challenge any of the proposed content.

Thanks