Re: [rest-dev] [External] : EE11 Platform call update

Santiago,
James or Jan will likely be able to add more details here if needed, but in my opinion, as the EE11 schedules stand now it will not be possible to include any changes to the 3.1 support for @Context in EE11.   In my guess at a plan below is proposing that the Epic and Release Plan for Jakarta Rest 4.0 (for EE11) not contain any @Context injection changes (neither deprecation nor removal).     However, under the “Release-3.2” working branch the work to deprecate @Context would continue and could potentially be added into Jakarta Rest 4.0 for EE11 if for some reason , unrelated to Rest, the Jakarta EE11 release is delayed.