[rest-dev] M1 action items

Hi,
After some tweeking I was able to get the Jenkins job to put the jakarta.ws.rs-api-4.0.0-M1 artifacts to staging (https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/jakarta/ws/rs/jakarta.ws.rs-api/4.0.0-M1/).

Please take a look at these to ensure they are correct.   Assuming they are, if somebody on this list has authority and knowledge to run the Jenkins job to publish these to Maven Central please do so.

Beyond this, to finish M1 we will also need the following actions done:

  • Build the specification from the Release-4.0 branch
  • Add links to the M1 APIs in maven central and the M1 Specification to the project site

Thanks

Back to the top