Re: [rest-dev] [External] : Removing outdated branches

Santiago,

yes, master contains new feature, release-3.1.x does not (and should not). Did I miss something?

-Markus

Von: Santiago Pericasgeertsen [mailto:santiago.pericasgeertsen@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. August 2023 15:14
An: Markus Karg
Cc: Jakarta Rest project developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [External] : [rest-dev] Removing outdated branches

Markus,

I noticed that we piled up several outdated branches.

If nobody objects, I'd like to remove all of them but just keep the following:

- master

- release-4.0

- release-3.1.x

 I was thinking about this yesterday, so no objections. Did you check how master and release-3.1.x differ BTW?

 Thanks.

— Santiago

Back to the top