Re: [rest-dev] [External] : Re: Jakarta Rest EE11 Release Review date

Thanks Santiago.   How do others feel on this topic?  If the consensus agrees with Santiago then we should reset the date in the Release Plan (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.rest/releases/4.0.0).  I can make the change if the group agrees.