Re: [recommenders-dev] GSoC Application

Hi Paul,

I've just created a bug to track questions regarding the ranking mechanisms in bugzilla [1]. Please check out the description there, add yourself to the CC list, and send your questions regarding this particular GSOC to this bug.

I also would like to draw your attention to a long standing bug [2]  that might be an interesting (and closely related to the ranking mechanisms) gsoc too. If you like, you could start with the subwords completion engine to get familiar with the code. Let us know (on the bug) if you have questions regarding the requirements.

Best,
Marcel

--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company