[rdf4j-dev] CI issues

Hi,

Eclipse Foundation runs a Jenkins instance for us. Lately the nightly main branch build and deploy has been acting up. When I trigger it manually everything seems fine, but when triggered by the cron job it fails with an authentication issue against maven central.

I've tried adjusting the time of day when the cron job runs, but if that doesn't help I'll get in touch with the IT Team at Eclipse to see if they can help us out.

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top