Re: [rdf4j-dev] RDF4J 5.0.0

Here is the correct link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/765

Håvard

On 17 Jun 2024, at 08:35, Håvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Andreas,

I would have expected a bit more progress on the Eclipse review progress. I’ve posted a comment to ask how it’s going: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse-rdf4jtm/reviews/eclipse-rdf4jtm-5.0.0-release-review

There are a few PRs open on GitHub that I thought I would review today to see if anything is relevant for the release or if those can wait until til 5.1.0.

I have two bugs that I should try to fix:

Eclipse review is a bit out of my hands. It’s never been an issue before though and I trust that they will be finished on time.

Håvard