[rdf4j-dev] pull request cleanup

Hi folks,

I've done an initlal cleanup pass over some very old/stale pull requests, most of which Havard had already marked as stale back in July. I've closed a number of PRs (but not deleted any branches).

Ideally I'd like us to close even a few more if we can: having so many older PRs open makes it tricky to figure out what's current;y relevant - and I also think it gives a bad impression to third party contributors who may think we just never merge things. Can we get to a state where the only PRs open are the ones people are actually actively working on?

Keep in mind of course that you can always re-open a PR if it's been closed and you're revisiting the issue later.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top