Re: [rdf4j-dev] Preparing for 4.1.0

I've finally found some time to spend on RDF4J stuff. Looks like things are progressing nicely!

Cheers,

Jeen

On Fri, 15 Jul 2022, at 00:49, Håvard Ottestad wrote:
Hi,

I’m preparing for the upcoming 4.1.0 release by merging the develop branch into main. After that any further work on 4.1.0 should be targeted at the main branch.

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/pull/4063

If we need to release another 4.0.x bug fix release I’ve taken the liberty to create a branch from main that we can use. This is a temporary measure as I don’t intend to back port to 4.0 once 4.1 is out the door. https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/tree/4_0_X-temporary-branch-for-backporting

Cheers,
Håvard