Re: [rdf4j-dev] Missing copyright headers

Sounds like a great idea!

Håvard

On 4 Jul 2022, at 20:45, Jerven Tjalling Bolleman <Jerven.Bolleman@sib.swiss> wrote:

Dear All,

I noticed that I missed a copyright header in one of my commits and thought it would be good to have github action to check for that.

I have a small bash thing that finds such files in src/main

for i in $(find . -name pom.xml);
  do if [ -d ${i:0:-7}/src/main ];
  then
    find ${i:0:-7}/src/main -name *.java -not -name package-info.java -exec grep -L Copyright {} \; ;
  fi;
done

Would it be worth to fix all these and then indeed have this as a github action?

Regards,
Jerven