Re: [rdf4j-dev] Off for a while

Thanks Jerven, wishing you well and that promise sounds exciting!

Jeen

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022, at 09:25, Jerven Tjalling Bolleman wrote:
Hi All,

Just want to give you all a heads up. While everyone is doing great work!

I am going to be off for a while for medical reasons, don't expect any reviews/contributions from me
until mid march.

Then I hope to demonstrate a 100 billion triple custom RDF4J backed store,

Regards,
Jerven

SIB logo
Jerven Tjalling Bolleman
Principal Software Developer
SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
1, rue Michel Servet - CH 1211 Geneva 4 - Switzerland
t +41 22 379 58 85
Jerven.Bolleman@sib.swiss - www.sib.swiss