Re: [rdf4j-dev] welcome on board Jerven!

They have your github username right (you can set this on your profile for your Eclipse user account)? That's what they should assign the permissions to. Your e-mail address shouldn't matter for that...

It might just be "in the mill" somewhere, but if this isn't sorted out in a couple of days time, give me a shout and I'll try to follow up.

Cheers,

Jeen