Re: [rdf4j-dev] Fixes for FedX resource leaks / closing issues - 3.7.2 release

Release went well.

Håvard

On 4 Aug 2021, at 10:12, Håvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great!

I’ll merge it when it’s green and then start the release :)

Håvard

On 4 Aug 2021, at 10:09, Jeen Broekstra <jeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021, at 17:44, Håvard Ottestad wrote:
Hi Jeen,

Thanks for merging that branch and looking at the draft one.

I fixed the public method and reverted a few things I felt were more enhancements rather than bug fixes.

Could you merge it before you release? If it passes all the sets, and you have time to wait for it, and you agree that it can make it into 3.7.2!

All looks good to me, have approved it. Happy to merge it (or have you merge it) when it's green.

PS. I have time to run the release today, so if you’d prefer to relax after dinner then I can run the scripts and get the release out the door and create the release notes so you can take a look and publish them tomorrow morning. Up to you :)

Oh, thanks! Would you please? I'll happily take a look at the release notes tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jeen