Re: [rdf4j-dev] ShaclSail performance

Ok so when you said you were working on performance optimizations, I didn't expect you to open up another 11 concurrent pull requests immediately afterwards :)

As I said I'm fine with doing performance fixes in 3.7.2, but please do keep in mind that a patch release is supposed to minimize the risk of introducing new bugs. Doing a lot of performance fixes in the same part of the code (even if each individual fix is small) compounds that risk. Not too worried about it at the moment as you've done an excellent job with test coverage on the ShaclSail, but just something to keep in the back of our mind.

Jeen