Re: [rdf4j-dev] release 3.7.0: planning and review for a May 20 release

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021, at 14:58, Håvard Ottestad wrote:
Hi Jeen,

Sounds good to me in general, and thanks for taking initiative.

I would really like to keep a door open for a 3.8.0 release if I get more  SHACL -> SPARQL done. I hope we could still branch off of main and cherry pick commits from develop if we want to release 3.8.0 in between. What do you reckon?

Technically we could, but it would be a distraction. It's perhaps also another incentive for us all to get things ready for a 4.0 release as soon as possible. So I'd prefer not to do that unless we get in a situation where 4.0 development stalls and improvements would sit on the shelf for months on end.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top