[rdf4j-dev] Bug fix release for the ShaclSail

Hi,

I’ve been working on a major performance issue with the rsx:targetShape implementation that I’m getting close to merging.

I want to release this as soon as possible with 3.6.3.

I see that the OOM issue for the overflow model is scheduled for 3.6.3. Would it be ok if I tried adjusting the various limits in the overflow model to see if we can get a quick fix that at least stops users from experiencing OOM errors?

Is there anything else we want to include in 3.6.3?

Eyeballs on my PR are also very welcome :)

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top