Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.6.1 bug fix

Alright, no problem. Go for a Thursday release. If the open PRs are not yet in merge-ready state, they just move on to the next patch release.

Cheers,

Jeen

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021, at 14:40, Håvard Ottestad wrote:
I see that one of those issues has been merged and there is a PR open for one of the others.

My recently merged PR for the deadlock in the ShaclSail is a blocker for Ontotext, so I would really like to get a bug fix release out the door ASAP. At the latest by Thursday.

Håvard