[rdf4j-dev] 3.6.0

Hi everyone,

I had initially planned to finish the new AST for the ShaclSail and release 3.6.0 by the end of December last year. I’m currently working on what I expect is the last major bug in the AST (https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/pull/2773) and after that is complete I hope to get started with the release.

Over the weekend I will publish a new milestone release which will at a minimum contain the fixes from 3.5.1 and also the fixes to the caching mechanism in the ShaclSail that is already on develop.

Jeen has been working on a new isomorphic implementation, which is a really great improvement. Would be amazing to have this as a part of the 3.6.0 release! Would you like any help with that Jeen, maybe with profiling the code?

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top