[rdf4j-dev] Apache Rya using RDF4J

Hi,

My name is Adina Crainiceanu and I am the Chair of the Apache Rya project https://rya.apache.org/. I wanted to introduce myself and the project.  Apache Rya graduated as a top level project at the Apache Software Foundation in September 2019 https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces56. Rya is a cloud-based triple store that uses RDF4J and provides fast SPARQL queries over RDF data stored in Accumulo or MongoDB.

Since RDF4J is a key component in our system, we hope there might be opportunities to collaborate. If interested, please let us know. Our community can be reached at dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,
Adina

Back to the top