Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.3.0

Oh one more thing: label issues resolved in this milestone with the M1 tag.

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020, 19:12 Jeen Broekstra, <jeen.broekstra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Formality wise, very little beyond announcements. Be careful to call it a milestone build, not a release. No IP log necessary yet.

I usually update the Eclipse project page (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rdf4j) with info about the upcoming release and include the milestones there, but that's more for review purposes, so not really that important, and I can do it after the fact.

Hardest problem is that you will have to run the deployment manually, since the release script does not work for milestones (for one thing, it only works on the master branch, and milestones are typically done from develop). Either that, or merge develop into master now - which means 3.3.0 finalization from here on in happens on master, and develop upgrades to 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT. Downside of that is that makes it a bit harder to run a 3.2.3 patch release if we still want one.

Either approach is ok with me, we're close enough to a 3.3 release that I'm not that worried about being blocked for a patch version. Just keep us all in the loop on what you choose to do.

Cheers,

Jeen