Re: [rdf4j-dev] Fixing existing release distributions due to GH-1098
  • From: "Bart Hanssens (BOSA)" <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 13:21:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=bosa.fgov.be; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=bosa.fgov.be; dkim=pass header.d=bosa.fgov.be; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ZzzcUgAZDlfXxfj+U0eEQIq+I6/CFaNf2hDAk25qEP8=; b=WV2CAaCGYQq1FCA0F8WRVLTj19Pk+fW1W1cpsrEIBAoEadGEjvzYCwb9FsjdgbaJDLFHQ2NfK8XANRilMnQO9bxs/YgJ5qtTUtVrvALhXthoAf5lpgLZMT1mCwQ6iQoX/IAk6syLvjKWFxwcI6bcBw+ZkNHRqomi9VZDn+ayl0jEmjLCJ6z7UN4oqWG98nESMLXdHfKQwgq/v179D1XjrcK6jgQ/3i0JxAHYqrkJSCurmZqJf/bk9owzCv4j4yFhhT8gAzG5s+S93qU8qkdViUYY1hZtTOFIhKtZMvuD5CFhUCZrZH6y0109rU6BNLwebXZYckrB6oDSSOpD9HylKA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=LvhW9G+bv3tqvgCrqKZoRkW7MPuzDedzst4AkHA9qu5fko3X7SSzBQ1ABnpWwzb/lj4/176uP0oJbBS8uu0bbUPZiCNjOzmj8j+F4twsyXpORM1eIgFyUf0KdNQL9dX0LoEHE4z5XBo6eK4hjTrLJdiXAEtVmp0+CG99NAFYWCBvAl8RSx0WrmPO9ss66z2v5nYhEz+HabyRivNH+UP4Vtmu+yISuOf0T3MvZLhxaXzpOjgj4xh1sIG3ydWxDxy4oaKEEgZGcUiF5JUjinPGapTHJ1UtpOLemaa2xa4ekf0JV/2EV0dEQCHOaIeQxtO4ZqfqpsiQewZBrkq/Jg+kug==

Hi Jeen,

Done 😊

I’ve removed all the images from hub.docker.com (they can be added again, if needed),

and added the new 3.1.4, -latest (which points to as 3.1.4) and 3.2.0-M2 milestone releases,

both for x86-64 and arm64v8.

They are still based on JDK8, by the way.

Switching to JDK11 is easy, but that would increase the image size.

Best regards,

Bart