[rdf4j-dev] disabling Jenkins PR and branch verify builds, moving to Github Actions

Folks,

I'm really pleased with how Github Actions are working out. I will switch us over permanently for our PR and branch builds, and disable the equivalent checks on Jenkins.

A consequence is that, for branch verification at least, we all will need to keep a closer eye on stability on Github (checking the badges on the front page, looking at the actual actions) - I haven't yet figured out how to send a mail to this list when a job fails.

We will continue to use Jenkins for deployment of nightly snapshots and releases.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top