Re: [rdf4j-dev] Users are unable to add email and github handle

Thanks for looking into this Matt.

Btw. I’m having trouble logging in to eclipse.org.

I can do the following in both Chrome and Safari:

 - Press Log in
 - Log in with my username and password
 - It redirects me to https://www.eclipse.org/ and I’m not logged in
 - I press Log in again and now it seems that I am logged in and redirects to https://accounts.eclipse.org/user
 - I then go to “Projects” and select RDF4J
 - It brings me to https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rdf4j and again it says “Log in” in the top right corner.
 - So I press Log in and it hangs for around a minute and then it says I’m logged in

Håvard