[rdf4j-dev] RDF4J 3.0.3 javadoc problem

I've just released RDF4J 3.0.3 - major kudos to Havard, the release script worked very smoothly!

Unfortunately, however, it looks like something went wrong with the aggregate javadoc generation - it seems to only contain the config and console modules. This is most likely caused by the changes I made to some of the umbrella poms. As far as I can tell, all other release artifacts are fine. I'll take a closer look to try and fix (I wanted to improve the assembly process anyway as you now have to run it twice).

Jeen

Back to the top