Re: [rdf4j-dev] JDK11 and multithread shacl tests

Hi Bart,

I thought I might have seen something similar earlier in the SHACL development when sharing a connection between many threads. I’m not sure if maybe this is the same problem.

If it’s failing consistently for you then this is actually good news, we might be able to figure out what’s going on.

Two things that would be great if you tried.

1. Run the tests in IntelliJ/eclipse to see which of the tests in that class are failing

2. In the failing test try to call sail.setParallelValidation(false); this will let us how if it’s the parallel aspect of SHACL validation that’s the issue or if there is an issue in the memory store instead

I can try to run the tests in jdk 11 on my laptop and see if they fail there too.

Håvard