Re: [rdf4j-dev] Contribution of FedX (SPARQL Federation): Next steps

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 5:41 AM Andreas Schwarte <aschwarte10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeen,

thanks for the feedback.

Great! We can continue discussion and tweaks there. I'd like to wait with merging until we're certain the build is stable and the CQs are covered.  Shouldn't take long.

I did notice that there is currently one failing test: FedXInRDF4JWorkbenchTest.testFederation seems to consistently fail. Are you having that issue as well?

Hmm, this is strange: the test is working fine for me (consistently). What OS are you using? I am working with a Mac. Is there a quickcheck for the PR active?

I'm on Linux, running OpenJDK 8. The failure indicates the test server didn't spin up properly (it can't find the endpoint), so I'm guessing something is not quite right with the Jetty setup.

And yes, we have a PR verification job by Jenkins (https://ci.eclipse.org/rdf4j). It didn't trigger for your PR because I forgot to whitelist you as a trusted committer - that should be fixed now though, and in the meantime I've manually triggered a build.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top