Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.0.0 github project closed?

Re-opened. I renamed it to "next major release" and also created a "next patch release" board.

Jeen

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 9:19 AM Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I closed it, mostly because I thought I was the only one actually using it. Perhaps I was wrong about that.

I'm happy to reinstate it. Also open to suggestions of better organisation. I'm not sure tying the project board to a specific release is all that useful (that's what milestones are for, after all).

Cheers,

Jeen