From: rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Håvard Ottestad
Sent: maandag 4 maart 2019 20:58
To: rdf4j developer discussions <rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [rdf4j-dev] feature freeze for master branch: 2.5.0 release this week

Good initiative Jeen.

For the SHACL engine I’ve pushed out support for sh:targetNode last week. Fixed a bug that stopped SHACL from working with NativeStore. The last fix I have is for disabling parallel SHACL validation (rules are validated in parallel at end of transaction), since there is a deadlock scenario when sharing connections between threads.

I might have more pull requests related to the deadlock, but that can be for 3.0 or potential 2.5.1. Other than that I might want to add more and better shacl docs.

Håvard