[rdf4j-dev] AsciiDoc documentation up and running

Folks,

docs.rdf4j.org is now up and running, generated using plain Asciidoc (so no Jekyll). Source code can be found in the rdf4j-doc GitHub repo. Feedback welcome.

Although the layout still looks somewhat spartan, I think it’s good enough to switch over to this as our official documentation. We’ll keep the Wordpress site for news, download pages, support links etc. , but I’ll link its “Documentation” menu button to the new asciidoc site, so that users are sent to this location. I’ll probably save this until after the 2.1 release is out the door, tomorrow.

Haven’t quite figured out yet what to do with the Javadoc - for now it will remain where it is.

Let me know what you think,

Jeen

Back to the top