[rdf4j-dev] 2.0.2 patch release branch ready

Folks,

Branch releases/2.0.2 is ready. I have cherry-picked 5 bug fixes into it, see: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/milestone/11?closed=1 for an overview.

There were other bug fixes available on master but they either seemed to involve API changes or had some other complication, so I decided to be cautious and not include those - especially as we’re already set to release 2.1 soon anyway. Let me know if you think I’ve overlooked something.

I will bring the 1.0.2 branch in sync with 2.0.2 now, and then get Hudson to do its thing, so that we’re ready to release by Monday.

Jeen

Back to the top