[rdf4j-dev] new github repository: rdf4j-doc

We have a new GitHub repository to be used for documentation: rdf4j-doc.

If you are a committer on rdf4j, you should have received an invitation to become a committer on that repo as well. Please make sure that you accept this invitation.

I will shortly upload some first things to the repo (some documentation converted to AsciiDoc, as well as things like license files etc). Once we're up and running we can start tinkering further and seeing when the current Wordpress doco can be replaced by the AsciiDoc one.

Jeen

Back to the top