Re: [rdf4j-dev] Faster RDFS forward chaining inferencer

Hi Håvard,

It would be great to have some work done on the RDFS inferencer to improve it.

Once you are happy with the basic state enough to open a pull request
then let us know and we can advise which branch to target it to. At
this stage it will likely be the master branch (2.1-SNAPSHOT) as this
is a fairly large feature.

Can you add an src/test/java/... folder to your repository and
copy/modify the tests that we are running on the current RDFS
inferencer to your repository:

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/compliance/store/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/sail/memory/MemInferencingTest.java

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/compliance/store/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/sail/nativerdf/NativeStoreInferencingTest.java

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/compliance/store/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/repository/sail/nativerdf/RDFSchemaNativeRepositoryConnectionTest.java

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/compliance/store/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/repository/sail/memory/RDFSchemaMemoryRepositoryConnectionTest.java

https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/compliance/store/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/repository/sail/memory/SpinRDFSMemoryRepositoryConnectionTest.java

You will need to add a test scope module to pom.xml for
rdf4j-store-testsuite to pull the relevant abstract test classes in
for those to compile.

Cheers,

Peter