Re: [rap-dev] Installing Target Platform fails with "unable to locate installable unit"

I think I know what's going wrong...

In short: Can you try it again (and make sure that there's no other/old rap-3.0.target loaded)?

I assume you were trying to start a new bundle/plug-in project and you tried to load the target definition as a last setup step of the wizard. In that case we are downloading a file called rap-3.0.target which describes the target definition that is then downloaded and used for compilation and during runtime. But this target definition referenced a feature (the org.eclipse.rap.equinox.target.feature) in a version that we had to remove and that has been replaced by a newer one with version 3.0.2.20151021-1939. I updated our target platform in the background which should fix your problems.

If you are still having problems, please open a bug in Bugzilla and describe the exact steps how to reproduce it, i.e. how you tried to load the target platform.

Thanks for letting us know!

Regards,

Makrus

On 7 Nov 2015 10:26, "Clemens Eisserer" <linuxhippy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've tried several ways to install an RAP target platform, however
each try ends with:

> Problems occurred while resolving the target contents
> Problems loading repositories
> Problems loading repositories
> Unable to locate installable unit org.eclipse.rap.equinox.target.feature.feature.group 3.0.1.20150908-1020

I've just installed RAP 3.0.1 using Eclipse's software manager
("Install New Software") on 4.5.1 on linux 64bit.
Any idea what is going wrong here?

Thank you in advance, Clemens