Re: [rap-dev] RAP 3.0.1 RC1 (Mars.1 RC1) and RAP 3.1.0 M1 (Neon M1)

No rebuild of this RC1, but we'll make sure to include it in 3.0.1 RC2.

Regards,
Markus

On 18 August 2015 at 14:57, Adrian Sacchi <Adrian.Sacchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean there will be a rebuild for sr1 rc1. Or will it remain at http://download.eclipse.org/rt/rap/3.0/SR1-RC1-20150812-1219/

Tanks for clarification,

Adrian

Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Markus Knauer
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. August 2015 14:41
An: RAP project development-related communication
Betreff: Re: [rap-dev] RAP 3.0.1 RC1 (Mars.1 RC1) and RAP 3.1.0 M1 (Neon M1)

There are a couple of "RCs" left before we release the final "SR" / RAP 3.0.1.

Good to find this now and not when it is too late.

Hope that helps...

Markus

On 18 August 2015 at 14:30, Tim Buschtoens <tbuschto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sigh.... something went wrong.

This change (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/53786/) was supposed to go into 3.0, not master.

It doesn't hurt in master, but now it's missing in this SR. I created a new change for 3.0 (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/53969/), will be merged asap.

Greetings,

Tim

On 18 August 2015 at 13:29, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi RAP developers,

many builds are ready... and contributed to the Simultaneous Release aggregation build.

First of all, there's the first milestone for next year's Simultaneous Release Neon:

And then there's the first RC for the Mars.1 release (which used to be called 'service release 1'):

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH

Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0

Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29